Jumpstart Your Cyber Security Career
The EHF Batch of Ethical Hacking Foundation Training is created with an objective to train, enable & prepare fresh technology and science graduates for entry level jobs related to Ethical Hacking Skillset.
|Application Deadline||Through IBSA Portal|
|Aptitude Test||To Be Scheduled|
|Payment for Course||To Be Enabled|
|Batch Starts||Intro Session|
|Batch Ends||Lab Report Closure|
IBSA & qSEAp Jointly Present
IBSA has partnered with qSEAp, a growing organization providing Cyber Security services, to design and deliver this course and meet the objective of talent identification and nurturing with Ethical Hacking skillset.
At the end of this course, the students will be eligible to appear in the interview conducted by QSEAP. Successful candidates in the interview may get internship or job offer from QSEAP.
Know more about qSEAp, click on qSEAp logo here.
This live batch on Ethical Hacking Foundation Training is linked to the self study course Ethical Hacking Foundation or EHF.
As part of this training, you’ll get access to EHF Self Study course also, at no additional cost.
To know more about the EHF Self Study Course and its curriculum, click on the button below.
The training includes –
1) Access to EHF Online Self Study Course on IBSA including Quiz, free of cost. No need to make payment for this.
2) Access to EHF Online Live Batch Course on IBSA including live sessions recording and assignments
3) Minimum 4 Live Sessions of approx. 2.5 hours each over weekends on EHF Revision and Q/A
4) Lab Exercise and Presentation during live sessions
5) Q/A based Discussions, Query Resolution & Revision during live sessions
Please Note: FULL ATTENDANCE in Live Sessions and Completing Self Study Course as per our schedule are Mandatory to pass the training successfully and reach interview round.
This batch has limited seats and hence preference will be given on First Come First Serve basis. Selection process for the Ethical Hacking Foundation Training batch includes following steps –
1) Apply for the Batch
To apply for the batch, you need to submit your resume in PDF format through Application Form for initial filtering. IBSA will filter based upon the academic credentials and certification.
Preferred Selection Criteria: Science and Technology Graduation with 0-3 years of any experience.
To submit your application, please click on the button above.
For query / difficulty in filling up application or registration, please reach us at Jaspreet@integralbytes.com with copy to email@example.com
2) Take Aptitude Test & Get HEAVY Discount
After crossing Academic Filtering round, appear in the online aptitude test. This will enable you to enroll in the main batch.
Those who clear the aptitude test, will get 50% discount on the MRP.
However, even if you don’t clear the Aptitude Test, you can still join the batch by paying the full amount.
Please Note: Appearance in Aptitude Test is MANDATORY to join the batch.
3) Make Payment and Enroll in the Batch
Once the results of Aptitude Tests are declared / shared, you would have to make the payment for the course to join the batch.
The link for payment will be enabled after we conduct the Aptitude Test.
Visit Our Previous Batches
Do visit webpage of our similar previous batches
1) EHF Batch 2201. It has been successfully completed with 19 students enrollment. As of now, joining offers are made to 3 of them by qSEAp and few more are under process.
2) EHF Batch 2202. It has started with 24 students enrollment.
About the Instructors
- Oh, bother! No topics were found here.
- You must be logged in to create new topics.