This Course Includes
|1)||Video Duration||7 Hours Approx|
|3)||Access Duration||Life Time|
EHP or Ethical Hacking Preparation includes 4 key lessons in web application security learning as –
1) Passive Information Gathering
2) Active Information Gathering
3) Vulnerability Assessment &
4) Web Application Assessment Framework
To learn and master Ethical Hacking, one has to take multiple steps with immense patience and through rigorous practice.
First step is to build the foundation where once has to understand basics of Networking, Kali Linux, Shell Scripting, Communication Tools, Monitoring Tools and a few Advanced Tools for Ethical Hacking such as Metasploit. Our course EHF or Ethical Hacking Foundation is designed to meet this objective.
Once foundation is set, one has to take the next step of learning how to prepare the ground to get access of the target asset. That’s what we call “Preparation for Ethical hacking”.
Hence, this course is titled Ethical Hacking Preparation and it would make you understand the methodology, tasks, and tools involved in preparatory steps for ethical hacking.
In this course, you would learn
– how to gather information about the target using active as well as passive methods,
– how to scan vulnerabilities and
– how to do deep dive of web application target.
The course has 30+ topics spread over 4 chapters with videos describing the concepts and also demonstrating how the tools and commands work.
Start the course and learn to prepare for penetration testing now.
IBSA Course Content
About the Instructors
- Oh, bother! No topics were found here.
- You must be logged in to create new topics.