JOIN One Month Training at IBSA
Get ready for fresher job interview at qSEAp
- Get access to Online Self Study Course on Ethical Hacking Foundation
- Join 4 Live Sessions on weekends for Review & Q/A
- Complete a Guided Lab Assignment with Report Presentation
- Get Interviewed by qSEAp, the growing Cyber Sec Company
- You May Get a chance to work at qSEAp
- Avail 50% DISCOUNT: First 15 Applicants
- ELIGIBILITY: Science / Tech Graduates with 0-3 Years Any Experience
- BATCH STARTING: 13 Nov 2022
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 Dec 2022
EHF | Batch 2208
The EHF Batch of Ethical Hacking Foundation Training is created with an objective to train, enable & prepare fresh technology and science graduates for entry level jobs related to Ethical Hacking Skillset.
IBSA has partnered with QSEAP, a growing organization providing Cyber Security services, to design and deliver this course and meet the objective of talent identification and nurturing with Ethical Hacking skillset.
At the end of this course, the students will be eligible to appear in the interview conducted by QSEAP. Successful candidates in the interview may get internship or job offer from QSEAP.
Out of stock
Build Your Cyber Security Career
The EHF Batch of Ethical Hacking Foundation Training is created with an objective to train, enable & prepare fresh technology and science graduates for entry level jobs related to Ethical Hacking Skillset and build a strong cyber security career thereafter.
|Payment Deadline||Will be enabled|
|Batch Starts||Intro Session|
|Batch Ends||Lab Report Closure|
IBSA & qSEAp Jointly Present
IBSA has partnered with qSEAp, a growing organization providing Cyber Security services, to design and deliver this course and meet the objective of talent identification and nurturing with Ethical Hacking skillset.
At the end of this course, the students will be eligible to appear in the interview conducted by QSEAP for Fresher Level. Successful candidates in the interview may get internship or job offer from QSEAP.
Know more about qSEAp, click on qSEAp logo here.
This live batch on Ethical Hacking Foundation Training is linked to the self study course Ethical Hacking Foundation or EHF.
As part of this training, you'll get access to EHF Self Study course also, at no additional cost.
To know more about the EHF Self Study Course and its curriculum, click on the button below.
As part of this training, you get access to 2 courses - EHF Online Self Study Course and EHF Online Live Batch Course. The learning process is as under -
1) EHF Online Self Study Course has lessons including pre-recorded videos, study material & tools demo where the lessons are mapped to the live sessions. So, before attending a live session, you need to go through the prescribed lessons in the Self Study Course.
2) EHF Online Live Batch Course has mapping of each live session to corresponding lesson in the Self Study Course. This will help you to know which lessons to study before you appear in the live session.
3) The Live Sessions are held by an expert professional as review and Q/A sessions to ensure you complete your learning and your doubts are cleared. There will be 4 live sessions. Each session is of approx. 2.5 hours and held over weekends.
4) Recordings of live sessions is uploaded to EHF Online Live Batch Course regularly which you can play later as well.
5) You'll have to do a Lab Assignment after completion of 4 live sessions. You'll have to present the lab assignment report to IBSA faculty and complete 1:1 discussion to take the feedback.
1) FULL ATTENDANCE in Live Sessions and Completing Self Study Course as per our schedule are Mandatory to pass the training successfully and reach interview round.
2) You need a laptop with 8 GB RAM and a good internet connection to complete this course. The course is NOT suited for mobile phone based learning.
Registration & Enrollment Process
To Register and seek more information, please fill up the registration form here -
To Enroll, simply click on the link "Enroll for this Course", mentioned on the top right of this page and make the payment. For ease, the link is replicated here as well -
This batch has limited seats and hence preference will be given on First Come First Serve basis.
Visit Our Previous Batches
Do visit webpage of our similar previous batches
1) EHF Batch 2201. It has been successfully completed with 19 students enrollment. As of now, joining offers are made to 4 of them by qSEAp.
2) EHF Batch 2202. It has been successfully completed with 25 students enrollment. As of now, joining offers are made to 3 of them by qSEAp and interviews are under process.
3) EHF Batch 2203. It started with 9 students enrollment and 4 of them have cleared the interview rounds at qSEAp.
3) EHF Batch 2204. It started with 7 students enrollment & the interview round is under process.
3) EHF Batch 2205. It started with 9 students enrollment & the interview round is under process.
You may also like
There are no reviews yet.