Build Your Cyber Security Career
The WAS Professional Batch of Web App Sec or Web Application Security Training is created with an objective to train, enable & prepare fresh technology and science graduates for entry level premium jobs related to WebAppSec Skillset and build a strong cyber security career thereafter.
The training also helps undergraduates and students of 11th-12th standards to acquire a premium cyber security skill early on and develop it further while moving towards graduation.
|18 Aug 23
|Payment Link Available
|20 Aug 23
|11 Nov 23
|Lab Report Review
The WASP batch on Web App Sec Training includes live sessions, lab assignments and 3 self study courses (with 21+ hours of pre-recorded videos) as mentioned under –
- WAS Foundation Part 1 or WASF-1 including Networking Basics, Kali Linux, Cyber Security Terminologies & Solutions, Cyber Assessment Tools and one complete cycle of a vulnerability exploitation.
- WAS Foundation Part 2 or WASF-2 including Passive Info Gathering, Active Info Gathering, Vulnerability Assessment & Web Application Security Assessment Framework
- Webapp Sec Professional or WSAP including Client Side Attacks, Server Side Attacks, Authentication & Authorization, SQL Injections and XML Attacks
As part of this training, you’ll get access to above 3 Self Study courses at no additional cost.
As part of this training, you get immediate access to total 4 courses – 3 Self Study Courses as mentioned above and one Live Batch Course. After purchasing this course, you can see these 4 courses in your dashboard.
The overall learning process is as under –
1) The teaching methodology includes combination of online self study and trainer driven live sessions. The self study courses have lessons including pre-recorded videos created by experts, study material & tools demo. The live sessions will be driven by expert trainers.
2) The Self Study is to be done using the 3 Self Study Courses mentioned above in a sequence as WASF-1-> WASF-2-> WSE.
3) The Live Sessions are held by expert professionals as review and Q/A sessions to ensure you complete your learning and your doubts are cleared. For each live session, you need to go through the prescribed lessons of the Self Study Courses. The mapping is provided in the curriculum of WAS Live Batch Course Page. This will help you to know which lessons to study before you appear in the live session.
4) Recording of the live sessions will be added to the WASF Live Batch Course.
5) There will be 12 live sessions. Each session is of approx. 2.5 hours and will be held over weekends.
6) You’ll have to do Lab Assignments during the training period of 12 weeks. The lab access will be provided to you at appropriate timing for fixed duration. After completing the assignment, you’ll have to share the lab assignment report to IBSA faculty and complete 1:1 discussion to take the feedback.
1) Full Attendance in Live Sessions, Completion & Submission of Lab Assignments and Completion of Self Study Courses as per our schedule are Mandatory to pass the training successfully, get the training certificate & get recommendation for interview stage.
2) You need a laptop with minimum 8 GB RAM and a good internet connection to complete this course. The course is NOT suited for mobile phone based learning.
IBSA & qSEAp Joining Hands
IBSA has partnered with qSEAp, a growing Cyber Security organization, to identify and nurture cyber security talent together.
At the end of successful completion of this training, the students will be equipped with Web Application Security skillset to appear in the entry level interview for cyber security assessment roles at qSEAp as well as any other organization of their choice.
As IBSA has partnered with qSEAp, the successful candidates will be given preference to appear in the interview at qSEAp & may get internship or job offer, subject to their performance in the interview.
Know more about qSEAp, click on qSEAp logo here.
How to Join the Training
To join the training, you need to enroll for the course.
Simply click on the link “Enroll for this Course”, mentioned on the top right of this page and make the payment.
For ease, the link is replicated here as well –