Jumpstart Your Cyber Security Career
The Web App Sec Foundation Training is created with an objective to train, enable & prepare fresh technology and science graduates for entry level jobs related to Web Application Security Skillset.
|Through IBSA Portal
|To Be Scheduled
|Payment for Course
|To Be Enabled
|Lab Report Closure
IBSA & qSEAp Jointly Present
IBSA has partnered with qSEAp, a growing organization providing Cyber Security services, to design and deliver this course and meet the objective of talent identification and nurturing with WebAppSec skillset.
At the end of this course, the students will be eligible to appear in the interview conducted by QSEAP. Successful candidates in the interview may get internship or job offer from QSEAP.
Know more about qSEAp, click on qSEAp logo here.
This live batch on Ethical Hacking Foundation Training is linked to the self study course WebAppSec Foundation Part 1 or WASF-1.
As part of this training, you’ll get access to Self Study course also, at no additional cost.
To know more about the Self Study Course and its curriculum, click on the button below.
The training includes –
1) Access to Online Self Study Course on IBSA including Quiz, free of cost. No need to make payment for this.
2) Access to Online Live Batch Course on IBSA including live sessions recording and assignments
3) Minimum 4 Live Sessions of approx. 2.5 hours each over weekends on EHF Revision and Q/A
4) Lab Exercise and Presentation during live sessions
5) Q/A based Discussions, Query Resolution & Revision during live sessions
Please Note: FULL ATTENDANCE in Live Sessions and Completing Self Study Course as per our schedule are Mandatory to pass the training successfully and reach interview round.
This batch is over.
IBSA Course Content
About the Instructors
- Oh, bother! No topics were found here.
- You must be logged in to create new topics.