|Two Weeks with 2 Weekend Sessions
|To Be Announced
|Online Access to Session Recording
|Self Study Content Access
|Online Self Study, Live Sessions,
(To be explained during 1st session)
|2 Hours Self Study Daily over the course
Personal Laptop with 8 GB RAM
Good Internet Connection at Home
|After Succesful Completion
Mobile Applications have their own ecosystem and carry different kind of risk patterns as compared to regular web applications.
Hence, its important to understand how mobile applications work and how they can be compromised by external threats to know how mobile applications can be protected.
With this purpose, we have designed this course which maps to the actual mobile application security assessment skills being used in the cyber security industry.
In this batch, we cover the key concepts behind Android Mobile Application Ecosystem and the related security aspects –
- Basics of Android
- Data Storage on Android
- Static Mobile Application Analysis
- Data Storage Vulnerabilities Exploitation
- Deep Link Exploitation
- Dynamic Mobile Application Analysis
- Mobile OWASP Top 10 – 2016
- Demonstration of various tools including jadx, aptkool, jd-gui, diva, frida, burpsuite, scrapy, magisk, adb & objection