|To Be Announced
|4 Weekends of Live Sessions
|Online Access to Session Recording
|Self Study Content Access
|Online Self Study, Live Sessions, Practical Assignments (To be explained during 1st session)
|2 Hours Self Study Daily over the course
Personal Laptop with 8 GB RAM
Good Internet Connection at Home
|After Succesful Completion
|1 Interview Call & A Certificate
IBSA brings you Foundation level Batches to create in depth understanding of premium cyber security skillset.
To know how web applications security can be assessed and strengthened, one has to take multiple steps of learning. The entire knowledge base includes multiple tools, concepts, methods, platforms etc.
In this course under “Build Foundation” program, we have covered a lot for you including –
- Networking Basics
- Kali Linux & BASH Scripting
- Scanning & Monitoring Tools
- Target Exploitation using Metasploit or Manual Script
- Introduction to Web Applications Architecture
- Basics of Cyber Security Terminologies
- Passive Information Gathering Methods & Tools
- Active Information Gathering Methods & Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment &
- Web Application Assessment Framework
This course will help you to build the required foundation for web application security skill which is one of the most important blocks under overall cyber security skillset.
The course includes live sessions, self study content & practical assignments and at the end of successful completion, you’ll get a Certificate of Completion as well as at least one call for fresher level interview.
Please note that you’ll have to dedicate minimum 2 hours daily for self-study over the duration of the course.